TAMIKIN® SIMULATOR - GSW
FOR MILITARY AND GOVERNMENT PRICING
Features anatomically accurate female with female voice. Injury locations based on US Army study suggesting females who suffer penetrating injuries to chest, abdomen, pelvis have higher mortality rates than male colleagues with injuries in similar locations.
TAMIKIN® is developed, and manufactured, by North American Rescue Simulation and enhances Tactical Combat Casualty Care (TCCC) instruction from Point of Injury to transfer of higher care. This all-in-one system allows instructors to build multiple realistic traumatic casualty scenarios with reactive patients. A 1-year warranty is included with each TAMIKIN®.
TAMIKIN® is designed for classroom integration, trauma lanes and field training scenarios. Multiple appendage options present a variety of wounds including gunshot, blast and burns to provide full mission profiles in combat scenarios, disaster re-creations and mass casualty events.
Features female anatomy and voice. Wounds are in sensitive areas requiring providers to expose and treat life-threatening injuries.
Sucking Chest Wound
Features anterior GSW entry under left breast with mid-axillary exit. Actively bleeds from both locations. Anterior wound mixes with air from onboard compressor to create bubbling bleeding effect). Supports chest seal application and pleural needle decompression.
Packable GSW to Groin
Features GSW anterior entry lateral of vulva with gluteal exit. Wounds present with peripheral wound site ecchymosis, exposed sub-q fat layer and muscle striation. Entry wound is packable and responds to both peripheral and junctional tourniquet application and femoral pressure point application. **This wound is interchangeable with other TOMM platforms
Features through-through GSW to leg above the knee. Entry wound presents with small entrance hole with circular powder burn. Exit wound has exposed fat and wound site ecchymosis. Variable bleeding rate. Responds to both peripheral and junctional tourniquet application and femoral pressure point application. **This wound is interchangeable with other TOMM platforms. Can be used as an impaled object using steel rebar, or wooden stake.
TAMIKIN® Wireless Control
The NARS tablet enables the operator to control all functions including bleeding, breathing, multiple voice tracks, pulse rates, pulse pressure and realistic responses to responder interventions.
The NARS tablet is a ruggedized tablet that communicates with multiple NARS devices via Bluetooth to ZigBee relay. Features trainee evaluation checklists, preset and scenario-builder software.
- Industry-leading durability - withstands drops, falls and drags
- No pinch points
- Easy set-up, rapid reset and low maintenance
- Powder-coated, welded steel frame and solid steel joints – allows dragging by a single extremity
- Weighs between 150 - 170 lbs (depending on manikin configuration)
- Quick replacement of extremities for flexibility with multiple wound configurations. All TOMMANIKIN® extremities are interchangeable between platforms
- Extremities can be crushed, and or immobilized, with up to 6000 lbs. (2720 kg)
- TAMIKIN® upper extremities can be handcuffed behind her back with a single pair of handcuffs
- Onboard compressor enables realistic breathing with exhaled breaths
- Realistic bilateral rise and fall of chest (with independent control of each lung)
- Remote controlled breathing rates: Slow, Normal, and Fast Radial pulses in uninjured upper extremities and bilateral carotid pulses
- Variable pulse rate & pressure (Normal, bounding, thready)
- Skin is a proprietary silicone (Rugged Softech®), non-environmentally reactive/non- leaching. Industry-leading durability and temperature tolerance. Available in light, medium, or dark skin options
- Massive bleeding from multiple locations. Bleeding rate and location remotely controlled by wireless tablet
- 1.2-gallon onboard blood reservoir
- Realistic sucking chest wound, with mid-axillary exit wound (standard on GSW platform). Blood mixes with air to create a bubbling effect at entry wound
- Advanced Life Support airway (supports NPA, OPA, ET, supraglottic devices)
- Manikin Voice with the ability to upload multiple custom voice tracks in any language. Onboard SD card stores up to 16 GB of voices tracks. **NARS provides free software to create custom voice tracks on removable micro-SD card
- Voice tracks can be remotely changed on the fly via NARS tablet
- Instructor-worn Bluetooth headset - allow instructor to be the voice of TAMIKIN®
- Eyes are interchangeable to reflect changing pupil conditions. – Optional kit
- Eyes are non-illuminating - preserving light discipline & security during night operations
- Palpable pelvic crepitus (manually activated/deactivated)
- Onboard power via a 12v / 5-amp & 10-amp standard nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries
- Bends and rotates for realistic patient movement at the arms, legs, and waist
- Secure checkout